Another longtime lurker finally registered!

Chandler Bing

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Been lurking on these boards since early 2015, only just registered myself to post and hope to contribute as well.

I am a 32 year old woman, live in the North West of the UK, married to a 36 year old man who is not quite as crazy about all things Disney as I am.

Our first trip to WDW was in October 2016 (during Hurricane Matthew!), 14 night stay at SSR, and I have recently taken the plunge and booked my 2nd ever trip to WDW, which also happens to be my first solo trip! I am heading to POP for 8 nights on 5th May 2018.

These boards and the DIS Unplugged podcasts have provided me with so much information, and reading trip reports and dining reports just make me want to be in WDW right now!

We had a great experience last year, I've always loved all things Disney and the trip just made my love for Disney grow 100 fold compared to what it was before. My husband loved the trip but not as much as I did so that's why a solo trip. I can do all those character meets and all the lame rides (I don't do 'coasters etc, big chicken!) without him complaining haha!

Anyway, not sure if anyone will actually make it to the end of this, but I just felt that I needed to get that first post out the way before I start chiming in on other topics.

Hi Chandler! I myself am a looooong time lurker as well. I have been stalking the boards since around 2010 and finally registered. I am 37 and my hubby is nowhere even near as obsessed as I am about Disney. He does think it is cute how all thing Disney related makes me light up so he indulges me about it. What can I say? I am lucky to have a great man! Congrats on taking the plunge on a solo trip! Anyways wanted to reach out and officially welcome you as a REGISTERED member of the boards.

I lurked for a long time as well. Still do really. But I am trying to engage in conversations a bit more now. Welcome!

I go to the parks all the time alone with my kids! Does anyone feel a bit irked that their SO doesn't want to join?

This resonates with me! I have been lurking since before my first trip to Disneyland in 2014.
I finally registered about a month ago!
I wish I had registered sooner, I am quite enjoying being able to acknowledge things I am actually reading :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!