another HRH question

Swan

DIS Veteran
Hi.
I did search the board and can not find the answer to my question. I have booked a deluxe room at HRH. I was under the impression that the bathrooms are bigger, is this right? How much bigger? The lady I talked to(very nice) said that she would put in for a pool view. What are the odds of getting this? I am not sure why I got the deluxe it sounded good at the time. We will be coming from the Swan, so a lot of room is not that important. Whoops I asked more than one question:)

Hi, Swan:

The standard room is 370 square feet and the deluxe is 500 so there is a major difference there. The bathroom is bigger but I'm not sure of the square footage.

Most of the deluxes are pool view, there are a few that are garden so your chances, depending on the time of year you're going, is pretty high. The Swan rooms ARE pretty small, about the same size of the standard at the HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter