ANOTHER Hallowen dessert party! (Minus anything worthwhile!)

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...new-happy-hallowishes-dessert-party-for-2015/

Just what we need ANOTHER desert party e-ticket

My points of why it's not at all worth it

- the villains soirée was inside the Cinderella castle at least you got to be inside the castle instead of the tomorowland terrace

- Generally the party isn't crowded like a regular day so you can get a pretty good view of HalloWishes and the parades to be honest especially the later parade when everyone clears out.

- Pastries are cheap at Disney I got a mummy cupcake and drink and other various Halloween goodies for way less than 69 dollars per person and we share too.

- assigned seats? So what if your seating arrangement sucks?

- no characters??? Really that's the selling point!?

By all means if you want to do this please enjoy. However, remember your party time is very limited - and if you want to make the most of it meeting characters and special events I wouldn't bother again I just don't see ANY benefit of this on a limited party day?

Pete rant on this please!!!!

OP I have to agree with you on this. The Villains Soiree last year did seem to have quite a bit more bang for the buck, but even that would have been too much IMHO. I've been to the party many times and never had an issue getting a spot to watch the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter