Another Free Emerald Aisle Offer for National Car Rental!

Marismomma

Earning My Ears
I found this on Mousesavers

Go to Capital One , click on the top right tab ("Shop at Capital One Place") and then click on the left side where it says "Special Offers." There is an offer for free Emerald Club membership and 15% off National rentals. While it says the offer is for Capital One cardholders, you are never asked for your credit card number during the enrollment process, so others may also be able to take advantage of the offer. Now, if you are a Disney Club member, you can use the discount code from the DC site, and get even more off the rental. I got 39.81 off of my rental for Oct.! I started at $128 for 5 days with just DC for a compact, and now I am down to 113.73 for an intermediate using Emerald Aisle.

Oh, and by the way....We're going to WDW!!!!

We'll be there from Oct. 30 to Nov. 4, staying at Carrribean Beach!

Francine :wave:

I used this link and got a full size for $15?.00 for nine days in late October. I beilieve I also used the free day offer. This brought my rate down $50 from my original reservation!
Not bad!!! Now I have $50 more to spend in WDW.

The webpage to sign up for National's Emerald Aisle club is currently suffering from a malfunction.
I tried to enter information a few times, and the page kept going on 'tilt'.
We've called National to find out what's happening with it, and the first clerk hung up on us!!!
Talk about RUDE!!!!
Anyway, if anyone wants to sign up they can call and get an application sent through snail mail to fill out.

Hope that this helps someone....

The National web site has been "down" for Emerald Aisle registration for a long time now.
They tell you this when you click on the Emerald Club button. It will take existing members, but, you cannot sign up online.

I signed up for Emerald Aisle last night on my PC going through the Capital One link at Mousesavers. Is it not working today? Geesh, maybe I broke it!

I don't have a Capital One card, and used my Web Certificate master card to have on file. I think with Emerald Aisle you need to have some kind of credit card on file, and I know it can't be a debit master card or visa, like from your bank. It will take a debit card to put on file, but when you go to rent the car, the debit card won't be accepted, it has to be a credit card. I called National and checked to be sure the web certificate would work, and they ran the numbers through and said it would be fine. So, when I am ready to go I will tranfer funds from my bank to the web cert, using my debit card.

Francine

I wanted to use mine, but when I called they said I couldn't.......of course I didn't try reading the numbers off of it to the girl. I was told if it is a debit card you can't use it. I wonder....is there a difference between debit cards? Are some MC or Visa debit cards and some not? I think I will call and ask again. It would be so much easier to just use the debit one...mine is a visa.

Francine

From what I have been told some banks have special "check" digits on their cards, mine, it seems does not. I even had someone at National run a ressie just to see. It did not bounce back like she said it should have. I used it at National last year and had no problems.
Not sure if what I was told is totally accurate, but, it works for me.

Originally posted by Marismomma
I found this on Mousesavers

and now I am down to 113.73 for an intermediate using Emerald Aisle.

:wave:
With EC you can reserve a full-size for the same price as an intermediate so if you could use the extra room, check that the rate hasn't gone up and book a new reservation for a full size car, then delete the old one.

Just thought this might be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter