another ? for my June trip RE dining reservations

Mahorn

Mouseketeer
Dh called last night and set up our advanced dining reservations I know when we do them for WDW we gt confirmation numbers he didn't get anything like that just a time is that normal. I am panicking that we get there and they lost our reservation and we don't get character meals. I knopw at WDW if they lost your reservation but you have the confirmation number you are all set thanks

Jenn

When I made our reservations for Disneyland they did not give me a confirmation number. I asked the CSR, because I was used to getting them at WDW and she said they don't do that for Disneyland. I'm kind of wondering what happens if they lose the reservation also, but I guess I can just hope for the best knowing I've done everything correctly.

We only got a reservation # over the phone when we booked our tour and Plaza inn birthday party. However, when we got our itinerary when we checked in, All of our Ps's had conifrmation # attached to it. Most of our PS's were found upon PS check -in, Our only issue was with Plaza Inn for the birthday party. Castmember could not locate our reservation and we didn't have our confirmation # with us (we never brought it with us as we have never needed it in the past). Dh stood there arguing with her that he did indeed have a reservation. They tried pulling it up with variations of his name and no luck. Dh insisted and they relented and let us in. Another person standing in line overheard the conversation and remarked upon how his reservation was under his first name not last name. DH ended up calling Disney dining to find out if there was indeed an reservation and disney dining had no problem pulling it up along w/ a confirmation #.

They do have confirmation numbers, but they don't give them out because they look up your info via your last name & phone number.

I needed to re-do all my reservations last night! I spoke to Chad Allen and he was wonderful!!!!!!!! He e-mailed me a list of all our reservations and menus for some of the resturaunts. He even gave suggestions on where to eat! I have been doing this for years and had never had such a great guy on the other end of the phone. He said he has been yelled at all day by people there now trying to get resservations and it is all booked up for Spring Break , I joked I would keep him on the phone till time for him to go home. I also can give you his e-mail I am sure he could send a confirmation to you too. :banana:

jemilah said:
I needed to re-do all my reservations last night! I spoke to Chad Allen and he was wonderful!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you got such great service. Vacation planning services has lot two great employees, do to deaths, since the begining of the year. John Walsh and Robert Conway were both great, well liked cm's.

jemilah said:
I needed to re-do all my reservations last night! I spoke to Chad Allen and he was wonderful!!!!!!!! He e-mailed me a list of all our reservations and menus for some of the resturaunts. He even gave suggestions on where to eat! I have been doing this for years and had never had such a great guy on the other end of the phone. He said he has been yelled at all day by people there now trying to get resservations and it is all booked up for Spring Break , I joked I would keep him on the phone till time for him to go home. I also can give you his e-mail I am sure he could send a confirmation to you too. :banana:

What were his suggestions on where to eat?

We also love love love Chad! He is the best and always helps us figure out the best times for things. In the past he has booked us at the Carnation Cafe for the parade and it was great to sit there and eat and be entertained. Another time he suggested Tratoria for the block party bash and we loved it as well. He is just a great CM and now tratoria has become a fav with the kids! I highly recommend him for a job well done!

you can reserve 60 days in advance. Chad's email is Chad.A.Adams@disney.com
He is the best I have spoken to. He talked me out of tortilla jo's and sugested Jazz kitchen , and said Stephanie is the best waitress there!

Thanks!!
I will be talking to him to make our reservations for our trip at the beginning of August! He totally sounds awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter