another ? for Curves members

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
OK - here's a ? for Curves members. My SIL just opened a Curves about 25 miles from my home. There is one 5 miles from my house. Can I sign up with my SIL, go for a few weeks - then transfer to the one near home? She siad I could do it if I lie and say I work near her Curves - but I don't want to lie! Couldn't I jsut admit that I wanted to join the family Curves, but decided that it was just too far away to go 3 times a week? (OK - I planned this ahead of time, but I would like my SIL to get some business from me.) SIL claims she can keep my "bank draft" for 6 months and then transfer to the one near my home. I'm nervous about starting out on the wrong foot at the near-by Curves, but SIL needs the business! I'd go to her Curves for a few weeks and then go to the near-by one. Anyone have an opinion on how this could work?

Don't know if they do this is CA, but my Curves gave me a "travel pass" that I could use to go to other Curves in the state (I've only used it in my own state, don't know if I could use it if I went away on vacation) ......I've used it a few times at one that is about 45 minutes away from my "home" Curves (but closer to work) and never had any trouble ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter