Another Fan Submitted Show Idea

Jafinamore

Earning My Ears
Hey Dis Team,

I would first like to say a huge thank you to the Dis Team there content has kept me going during the pandemic. Here is an idea for a show I would love to see. I would love to see a show about things like travel, tech, media, and food. As a long time fan who watches 80% of the content that Dis produces both on YouTube and Patron, however the shows I am enjoying most are less “disney focused”. I am so excited to see the upcoming patron shows with Pete and Sean about there travel. I love the long form “watch parties” in addition to Dreams Show Q and A. Going beyond that I would love to see some more talking about, travel tech, travel stores, movies people have been watching, honestly would love to here Kevin and Pete talk high end man bags for an hour. The type of content that stems from the seeds of what are share interests of the Dis community at large. I am also aware of how much work team does currently and that more shows are might not be in the cards now. However as a fan of the DIS Unplugged since 2007 I just feel such a personal connection to the team. How do you guys feel about this idea? Anyone have show topics outside the traditional for members of the team?

We used to do an audio-based "Day Six" where we basically talked about other things to do in the Los Angeles area, with some episodes on other areas, like San Diego and the national parks. Those were fun to do, even if they were just audio.

We used to do an audio-based "Day Six" where we basically talked about other things to do in the Los Angeles area, with some episodes on other areas, like San Diego and the national parks. Those were fun to do, even if they were just audio.
Hahahah awesome! That’s super useful as I live in Los Angeles! Miss the Disneyland shows!

They were AWESOME!!!!

Loved them, and made me miss (but also LOVE) California SO much more!!

I like the idea! I’d totally watch whatever content they put out! Love the “man bag” comment! 🤣 But I would watch & enjoy watching Kevin & Pete discuss their Luis obsession! I don’t have Patreon - but from what I’ve heard they’re posting - I need to get this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!