Another Disney Podcast Must

wdwowner

Mouseketeer
For those of you who love to listen to the DIS Unplugged (which I do weekly and have a Dis Unplugged T-Shirt) and love the Disney Cruise Line, you should listen to this weeks WDW Radio podcast. http://www.wdwradio.com/

Lou took a cruise on the Magic and has an interview with Captain Tom Forberg of the Magic, and a tour of the Bridge with more questions and answers with Captain Tom.

The things you learn from the DIS and other podcast will make your friends and family really wonder how nuts you really are!!:goodvibes

Hey, I was on that cruise with Lou Mongello's DWT Group. It was a great time! I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast, but I did get to ask the Captain Forberg a question during the interview. He was very tight lipped about the upcoming ships, where they might travel and possible names. Lou couldn't get him to give up any info!!

:banana:

Yep, your question is on the podcast, along with the Captains non-answers!!!! I did like the 'One gallon of fuel to move the ship 50 feet' was very cool!

Yep, your question is on the podcast, along with the Captains non-answers!!!! I did like the 'One gallon of fuel to move the ship 50 feet' was very cool!

That was an incredible statistic! I didn't ask any questions on the bridge, I was way too amazed, intimidated, excited, to ask anything. It would have come out unintelligible...

:rotfl:

that can't bear to listen to other Disney podcasts? Believe me, I've tried... but they're all WAY to SLLLLLLLIIIIIIICCCCK and too "FM" 80s radio voice for me.

I like the way DIS podcasters keep it real and friendly. It's like listening in on a six way phone conversation of family and friends who went to Disney.

While I appreciate that there are several other podcasts and sites out there, this particular forum is decidated to the discussion of the DIS Unplugged - it's not a forum to advertise other sites and other shows. Frankly, I find it more than a bit rude.
Pete

Pete, I am sorry if I posted other podcasts on your boards.

I listen to 10+ Disney podcasts weekly and every one of them talk about the other podcasts, share information, go on each others shows. Why? Because we are all one big Disney online community. The only thing everyone wants is to feel like they are in WDW or DL for just a few minutes each day as their daily escape. To let others know there are more shows out there does not hurt anyone, it is the same as sharing a dinning review with everyone who listens to your show.

I have told many people about the DIS Unplugged on other message boards, you have read my question on your show. The more people know your your show and other fan podcasts the more enriched the Disney online community is. The only competition should be who can visit WDW more times in a year!

That is just my opinion, I am sorry if you do not agree. I just tried to help a DIS member find other podcasts.

Many apologies WebMasterPete!

Didn't mean to insult and your comments are well understood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter