ANOTHER DCA article...this time about CROWDS!

Michelle

<font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl
This is a very interesting story in today's L.A. Times and I have a sneaking suspicion that these predictions of huge crowds and closing the park will become true!

Times Article on DCA Crowds

I should point out too that Disney has officially said that guests of the Disneyland Resort Hotels can be guaranteed admission to DCA by purchasing an "Ultimate Park Hopper" ticket (and that is what is included in their packages as well).

For guests of non-Disney hotels in the area, they can guarantee ONE day of admission to DCA during their stay, if they purchase a Disneyland Resort Multiple-Day Flex Pass. Because of anticipated strong attendance, they are unable to guarantee admission for a particular day during their stay.

I think it's wise for everyone to GO EARLY if they expect admission into DCA, consider a Flex Pass if you're not staying onsite, and be prepared to be flexible on the days you want to visit. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter