Another Day, Another Countdown... An August 2017 PTR *Updated 8/26 I'm back!*

Hi Tracy! I just read thru your ENTIRE report
Hi Jenny!!! So happy to have you... I'll be working on my TR soon! :thumbsup2

We share the same great taste!
Go us!!!

Second, OMG, Almanzo Wilder and Little House on the Prairie were the BOMB when i was a kid!!
Right?!?!?!? I was doing some major celeb crushin' that day ::yes:: And he just seemed like a really sweet, genuine guy, which made it all the better.

Glad you had a great time and that the medicine worked!! Can't wait for the TR :)
Thank you!!! I was so happy with how well it worked. I'll never not have it on future trips! :thumbsup2

Why yes. Yes it is. New TR, too.
What?!?! Where have I been?! Oh, yeah... :laughing:

I'm so glad you were able to ride so many things....even if you were a bit foggy at first! Looking forward to hearing more about it!
Thanks, Kathy! I was able to experience the parks in ways I haven't been able to in YEARS!

I enjoyed your posts on instagram! Looking forward to your TR!
Thank you so much!!! I'll be moving on my TR tomorrow :thumbsup2

Hello, again! Since my Fall semester starts tomorrow :scared1:, I figured I better get moving on this TR today! I can't wait to share my latest Disney adventure with you, and I hope you'll join me as I Let the Wookiee Win!

Aaack! Super late here, but just had to add my excitement at seeing this!
Better late than never! Happy to see you regardless :goodvibes

Currently re-reading The Long Winter, which I usually do during our first cold snap of the winter to remind myself that things could be worse, lol!
Very smart of you! Yep... things could be worse ;) I don't know about you, but I'm in New York, so winters are NOT fun! (at least for me) :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!