Another CBR ?

Disneydenise

DIS Veteran
I am going to CBR in a few weeks with af riend. She seems to think that there are friges in the room. I would doubt it so I thought I would ask the experts. I know that you can rent one but it seems silly to keep a few bottles of water cold. I thought that they did have a minibar at one time at CBR. If anyone has the info please post. I thank you in advance for your help.
Denise

There are no refrigerators in the room, though as you said you may rent them. I never have, but I think it's something like $10 per day. There is no minibar, although they have mugs, ponchos, and coffee in the room for purchase.

Have a great trip!

I don't really want to rent a fridge but I will if there are no soda machines in the building. Does anyone know about this????

Rooms at CBR used to have mini-bars. I believe when I last stayed there in 1998 mini-bars were still in the room but that is no longer true. Refrigerators can be rented for $10 a day, but like you said that is a waste of $$$ for just a few bottles of water. We usually bring a soft-sided cooler with us. Either the kind that can fold into a suitcase or one that has a hard shell. We use the hard shell one as a carry-on bag and then as a cooler in the room.

When we stayed at Trinidad South in April 2000, there was a soda machine at the bottom of one of the stairwells. It was ridiculously expensive, like $2 or $2.50, but Ted got some to take his medication in the mornings.

Holly

We're going in June. I requested a fridge because I can keep milk, yogurt, etc. for the kids without having to hassle with a cooler & Ice. I'm planning on using the mugs and making to trek to the food court for refills. We're staying for 10 days so I'm sure will get our moneys worth of pop refills!

Thanks for the answers and tips! Bringing a soft cooler sounds like a good option for me! I can't wait to stay at this hotel!!!

Off site 08/96
All Star Sports 03/98
All Star Sports 04/00
All Star Movies 05/01
Caribbean Beach 05/04/02-05/11/02 (yeah!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter