Another carnival theme??

BTW...FWIW. I wish there was a 3rd attraction in there, but 2 will have to suffice... It is something new.

BTW...FWIW. I wish there was a 3rd attraction in there, but 2 will have to suffice... It is something new.
In Toy Story Land? There are three, right? The two new rides and Toy Story Mania? That's one more ride than what's in Pandora, so I guess we should be happy. lol!

Regardless of the back story for either land ............. they both consist of cheaper carnival style rides ... :rolleyes:

So unless they are were going to enclose them or create an expansive shell for them ............ they are still carnival rides.

Might as well make the lands corny to go with them.

If you want to look at it that way.... Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Dumbo, The Tea Cups, The Carousel, Astro Orbiter are also 'carnival rides'

I've never heard the word Midway used ever other than TSMM, or I guess I should say TSM now

I think it must be a midwest/west thing

Maybe that's why they took it out, there are so many visitors from the East Coast to WDW who probably had no idea what it meant. We call these things Carnivals

I'm from CT, and the row of games at the carnival is called the Midway, and always was since my childhood (I'm 50)

I'm from CT, and the row of games at the carnival is called the Midway, and always was since my childhood (I'm 50)

From Merriam-Webster
Definition of midway
: an avenue at a fair, carnival, or amusement park for concessions and amusements
Origin and Etymology of midway
Midway (Plaisance), Chicago, site of the amusement section of the Columbian Exposition 1893.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!