• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Car accident

Both vehicles caught on fire, and both drivers were trapped in their vehicles.

Oh my God.

How absolutely horrible.

And one of the drivers was only 19.

May God bless their families during this time.

My prayers go out to the families involved
Debbie

The 19 year old is one of my fellow watercraft CMs. The entire department was down today. Suddenly when someone you know is taken from you, especially a fellow CM, all the little things don't matter anymore.

He was on his way home last night and the scary thing is not only did I see him last night before he left, but I always take that same route home. Had I been on his shift, it could have been me or any of the other CMs who take that route.

I didn't know about the fire until I got home. What a horrible horrible way to go. It's such a shame. I didn't know him too well because I'm still learning who everybody is, but from what I heard he had a lot of ambitions and really had things together. He was a good guy and will certainly be missed in the department

The 19 year old is one of my fellow watercraft CMs. The entire department was down today. Suddenly when someone you know is taken from you, especially a fellow CM, all the little things don't matter anymore.

He was on his way home last night and the scary thing is not only did I see him last night before he left, but I always take that same route home. Had I been on his shift, it could have been me or any of the other CMs who take that route.

I didn't know about the fire until I got home. What a horrible horrible way to go. It's such a shame. I didn't know him too well because I'm still learning who everybody is, but from what I heard he had a lot of ambitions and really had things together. He was a good guy and will certainly be missed in the department
:grouphug:
Our thoughts for you, the department, and the cm's family.

Just so sad to hear about this :sad1:. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and to the fellow CM's. :grouphug:

Let's just pray that they were both knocked out on impact. How awful. I'll be praying for the families.

So so sad! My heart goes out to the families and friends of both drivers. This was a completely avoidable accident which makes it worse (imho).

bump for the podcast team. I thought maybe they would mention this thread since it has additional info in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter