we paid £100 off by solo card which has been taken from the bank

and the confirmation emails says the following

Total amount of booking
GBP
Total amount of booking 662.00
Deposit amount to be paid by 18/01/2009 93.20
Amount received to date (*) 0.00
Balance to be paid by 19/08/2009 568.80

why does it not show the £100 coming off , does it take a few days for them to receive it and will we receive anything else from them to say theyve taken the £100

i also thought we only had to pay 10 per cent , which should have been 66.20 even though we were going to pay £100 anyhow

I think they take a while to catch up. When I paid the balance on my trip, I got an email saying amount to pay: £940. I nearly choked. They sent me another email when I asked, but their confirmation emails seem to be a bit rubbish - either slow or inaccurate!

it takes a while. i paid the whole lot and it still says to pay it by a certain date.

My booking confirmation was like yours and didn't show the deposit paid taken off, I never had anything else from them confirming deposit paid, however when I phoned to pay the balance everything was correct.

They did say that because I paid with a switch card it would take a few days to show, similarly when I phoned to pay the balance, because it was a Switch Card it had to go through a different department :confused3 although they didn't need to take my details again, that went from my bank 2 days later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter