Another BOG Preorder Question

BMAEC

Mouseketeer
When I placed the order for our BOG breakfast, it allowed me to select a drink for each meal. For lunch, that option is not appearing - I would need to enter drinks separately. I'm worried that snack credits would be used for the drinks if I do it that way. Can I add the drinks a la carte and still have them count as part of the QS credit? Thank you!

It allows you to add a drink for breakfast because a drink is INCLUDED in the (fixed price) breakfast price. When you place a pre-order at BoG, the system doesn't know if you're on the ddp or not.

Lunch is not fixed price, and the drink is not included in the single price. You have to order your drink separately, and it will be your drink entitlement. When you get there, you will verify your order with a CM before you pay using your credits.

It allows you to add a drink for breakfast because a drink is INCLUDED in the (fixed price) breakfast price. When you place a pre-order at BoG, the system doesn't know if you're on the ddp or not.

Lunch is not fixed price, and the drink is not included in the single price. You have to order your drink separately, and it will be your drink entitlement. When you get there, you will verify your order with a CM before you pay using your credits.
Thank you!! Very helpful!

Wait, so when pre-ordering BOG online do we use our dining credits, or is that done only when arriving at the restaurant?
Preordering is just submitting what you want your order to be, then when you get there they will ask you if you want to use dining credits or pay out of pocket- you may only choose one supposedly, so you couldn’t use a meal credit but then ask to pay out of pocket for a cupcake. However, on my most recent time there the CM did offer to let me pay OOP for soup and use dining credits for the rest, but I don’t think they will usually do that. Your dining credits aren’t used/deducted until you “pay” in person at the restaurant before finding a seat.

I have a follow up question to this. If a drink is included in the price for breakfast, can you still order an alcoholic beverage and have it be included in the QS credit? In other words, if I order the Feast a la Gaston and choose hot beverage (i.e. coffee) with it, and I also add a mimosa, is that all one QS credit? Thanks!

I have a follow up question to this. If a drink is included in the price for breakfast, can you still order an alcoholic beverage and have it be included in the QS credit? In other words, if I order the Feast a la Gaston and choose hot beverage (i.e. coffee) with it, and I also add a mimosa, is that all one QS credit? Thanks!

No. You get ONE drink. So you'll have to choose either mimosa or coffee or pay OOP for one of them.

No. You get ONE drink. So you'll have to choose either mimosa or coffee or pay OOP for one of them.
Ok, but when I pre-order, it does not let me select an alcoholic beverage as the drink with my breakfast. Can I change that when I get there so that the mimosa is the included beverage instead of coffee?

Ok, but when I pre-order, it does not let me select an alcoholic beverage as the drink with my breakfast. Can I change that when I get there so that the mimosa is the included beverage instead of coffee?

That's what is being reported.

I just had breakfast there last Sunday. I was able to order both a milk and a mimosa for just one QS credit. I didn't do mobile ordering, so don't know how that part would work, but with regular ordering, you actually have to select a regular drink with the way the system is programmed. I was confused at first because I selected my meal, then the screen for select drink popped up, but there was no alcohol option on that screen. The cast member said that's how the system is programmed right now so you get two drinks. So you select your meal and regular drink, then add to cart. Then the screen to add more food comes up, which is where you add an alcoholic drink to the order.

I just had breakfast there last Sunday. I was able to order both a milk and a mimosa for just one QS credit. I didn't do mobile ordering, so don't know how that part would work, but with regular ordering, you actually have to select a regular drink with the way the system is programmed. I was confused at first because I selected my meal, then the screen for select drink popped up, but there was no alcohol option on that screen. The cast member said that's how the system is programmed right now so you get two drinks. So you select your meal and regular drink, then add to cart. Then the screen to add more food comes up, which is where you add an alcoholic drink to the order.
Awesome, thanks! I was trying to figure out how I would decide between coffee or alcohol :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter