Another Barb Con picture thread...

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Had a great time at Barb's. Enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting some new ones. My kids did not want to leave. Thanks Barb for the great time! You outdid yourself... hopefully you will have us back again next year!!!

Here are some pictures I took!!

glove.JPG

our welcome banner....glove and all!!

dayna.JPG

Dayna(Dumboorbust)

meolga.JPG

MSKanga and I

group.JPG

group shot with some of our hammy kids.....lol

tccindydhbarry.JPG

John(TownCrier)CindyB, CindyDH, Barry

steve.JPG

Steve (Disneycub)

nancysarahtia.JPG

Nancy, Sarah(Towncriers DD) and Tia(luvsdisney)

Had a great time!!!

Great photos, glo, everyone looks like they enjoyed themselves :)

really was a great time. If I have a chance I will put up a few more!!! Great fun with great people...and what a great suprise to see Steve and Tia there!!!

Great pics...glo

It was great meeting all of you .......

Great pictures, Glo!! :)
I have to laugh-the group shot caught my suet/bird feeder in the top and it looks like we're about to be squished by a giant box!!!!!!! ROTFL
Barry, that "nose pickin" picture is really you! LOL :) :):p :p

Yes, it was fun to meet you.. Kassie was such a doll earlier that day in Center City. She was so sweet to my kids, and they asked for her the next morning... "Are we seeing Kassie today?"

Lauren, my dd, kept on asking for both your younger girls as well.

It was sweet to finally meet you and your husband as well.

Great pics Glo! My kids keep asking now when are we going to the next DIS meet and Rebecca wants Angela and Katerina to be there, they were partners in crime , I guess it runs in the family huh?

er....um....as long as they are not partners in glo crime I will be fine Kanga!!!!

The kids got along great didn't they?

All I can see are a bunch of red x's!

I tried to copy and paste, and it still didn't work.

I think the site is down Blondie....other people who use the same site have red x's too... sorry :(

Oh thanks for posting these Glo.....they are TERRIFIC! :) I'm so glad that you got the green glove!!!! :p :) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter