Another Autotrain question (sorry)

singitalto

<font color=FF66FF>Can't wait to stay at the Beach
I did a search on the Autotrain and whether to reserve the regular coach seats or the lower level coach seats. FYI- last time we rode the train our only real beef was that people walked down the aisle all night long to get to the smoking car. I though the lower level might be better since you can't walk car to car. Also I have 2 kids 8 &10. Do they usually put families in LL reserved?

Any opinions???

Last time we took the Autotrain round trip - last August - we could not get seats for our entire party of three adults - two who have knee problems & should not do stairs. Amtrak puts their won employees downstairs for the peace & quite, etc. I found Amtrak to price discriminate against people who need downstairs for medical reasons - it cost more to sit downstairs thanupstairs even when making reservations at the same time. We also did not like the way the train moved A LOT from left to right - more than on previous trips. It will be a LONG time before we ride the Autotrain again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter