Another APH upgrade question

Hook326

DIS Veteran
We are heading down to universal in August and the plan is to be there 6 days so we thought we’d check into upgrading to the lowest AP so we could do the parks each day and hopefully get a APH discount rate on hotel as well. (Right now have a SMSM rate).

I’ve already bought the buy 2 days get 3 additional days free tickets. On Universal’s website, these tickets are $1203 for my 3 adult, 1 child ticket. The lowest AP is $1299. I’m pretty sure everything I’ve read indicates I would pay just the difference of $96 for the 4 which is only $24/person which makes it worth it to me even if we don’t get an additional hotel discount.

What I want to double check is that this amount is correct even if I bought my tickets for cheaper on undercover tourist?

Also, I’ve read you go to guest services to upgrade? Are these at hotels or only the parks? Thank you for the help! I don’t want to make a mistake booking an APH rate and then having it be a lot more expensive to upgrade.

There are guest services outside and inside the two parks

You can upgrade your tickets to an AP by paying the difference in the costs

If you book with the AP hotel room rate, you can show the ap anytime before you check out to keep that booked rate

You will be fine

You would keep the savings you got from Undercover and get the Universal price credited for the upgrade... just get the after tax price for Universal to estimate your upgrade amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter