Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

Hm...
The next card's clues are:
The money is gone, the tickers are too.. many holiday wishes to you :)

Is it from Kurby? :confused3

No Brizite - not from me, but a very merry christmas to you and your family. :)

Nutsy, have I acknowledged that yes, that card was from me? If not, well, yes, it was!!!
Bobbi:goodvibes

I received a card today from disneymouse.

Thanks so much for the cute card:goodvibes

Nutsy, have I acknowledged that yes, that card was from me? If not, well, yes, it was!!!
Bobbi:goodvibes

No worries Bobbi. The English Policeman led me to you, so I was pretty sure it had to be you.:rotfl2:

Thanks a bunch.:hug:

I can only assume that everyone has received all their cards, as there are some missing posts from a few people.

So, with that in mind, there is nothing more I can do, but to say that this exchange is complete.

If anyone has cards that they've not acknowledged receiving (and there are a few of you, some have been to WDW and others just not posting), it's not too late to say thanks to those who took the time to send to you.:)

Thanks Nutsy for a great exchange and to everybody that sent lovely cards
I had lots of fun working out who they were from.:goodvibes

Never got my third card or heard from the WDW traveler about receiving, but my other two have been acknowledged.

Thanks so much Nutsy for this annual fun exchange! Happy New Year to all my DIS friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter