Annual passport

micksn

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of upgrading our 1 day park tickets to an annual passport. Does anyone know how much the upgrade price is to a Francilien and how much shareholder discount do you get? Also if you're staying at a Disney hotel is it true that you can use it on blackout dates? Thanks.

I'm thinking of upgrading our 1 day park tickets to an annual passport. Does anyone know how much the upgrade price is to a Francilien and how much shareholder discount do you get? Also if you're staying at a Disney hotel is it true that you can use it on blackout dates? Thanks.

you need to be careful with the Francillien. It has 2 non-contractual days (these are not the same as blackout dates) on the 2nd and 3rd days after you have activated your Francillien pass. This means that, on days 2 and 3, you cannot use it for park entry, regardless of where you are staying (even if staying onsite).

On regular blackout days, if staying onsite, yes, you can use the Francillien pass for park entry, along with your hotel ID easypass.

The Francillien currently costs 119 euros at DLP, you would get the cost of your one-day park ticket deducted from this cost (so long as your one-day park ticket has a monetary value printed on it). I don't know if you'd get shareholders discount on top of this, often its whatever-deal-is-best-for-you is what you get, not both. But if you were able to combine the deduction for the one-day park ticket and the shareholders discount, its 15% shareholders discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter