Annual Passport Wedding Add On

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
Hi - Does anyone know anything about adding a wedding package if the couple already have passports? My fiancee and I already have annual passports and are thinking about getting married next December while we are in Disney. There will just be the two of us and we are thinking of something very casual. I am interested in what comes with a wedding add on and the approximate cost. I have been waiting for about 3 weeks for info from Disney but have't received it yet. So any help you all can provide would be grealy apprciated. Thanks Sherry

Hi there Sherry,

My fiancee and are going the add on route as well. The wedding add on includes everything that the regular intimate wedding includes. You can check out the website for all the details. The add on package is $2100.00(base) and will obviously increase if you want additional "ammenities" for your wedding. The price does not include the Wedding Pavilion, but that is offered at a base price of $2960.00

The catch is that you have to have your hotel reservations already made since they will ask you for your reservation number. What does this mean? We had to reserve our room at rack rate since the annual passholder room discounts for this December won't be out for quite a while yet. Luckily we were checking in on the 19th so we got the value season rate.

Let me know if you have any questions. Congratulations!

Lurieh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter