• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholders now able to customize MagicBands

doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
It looks like all Annual Passholders can now customize MagicBands.

If you go to MagicBands & Cards under My Account, you should see the option to add a shipping address and begin customizing. Not sure how fast they ship - I've already got two sets coming...don't need a third. :)

It looks like all Annual Passholders can now customize MagicBands.

If you go to MagicBands & Cards under My Account, you should see the option to add a shipping address and begin customizing. Not sure how fast they ship - I've already got two sets coming...don't need a third. :)

Just customized and ordered mine.

Thanks for posting this. My wife and I already had them. But now our DD will have one as well. Now she won't want to wear our "bracelets". ;)

Does that mean Premier Passes, too?

Depends...are you able to register your Premier Passes without a long and involved phone call yet? :)

I presume it will apply if it is registered, since it basically acts like a Premium AP, but who knows if the system handles it that way yet...

Depends...are you able to register your Premier Passes without a long and involved phone call yet? :)

I presume it will apply if it is registered, since it basically acts like a Premium AP, but who knows if the system handles it that way yet...

It's registered, but I don't want the band to impact my ability to use my pass at Disneyland. I live in NYC, but DL is my home park (home is where the heart is:love:) and would rather not get a Magic Band if it'll impact my ability to enter DL at the tap of a card. ;)

It's registered, but I don't want the band to impact my ability to use my pass at Disneyland. I live in NYC, but DL is my home park (home is where the heart is:love:) and would rather not get a Magic Band if it'll impact my ability to enter DL at the tap of a card. ;)

Well, we'll have to hear from someone who has gotten a MagicBand and then gone to DL...if anyone has done that yet. :)

I don't believe it invalidates the AP card itself - you need to keep it for discounts, etc. - and generally you can use the AP card to enter the parks still, so I doubt it would have any effect on using it in DL - but we won't know for sure until someone tries it...

If I were to purchase a new annual pass, would it go on the magic band I have or would I get a card.

If I were to purchase a new annual pass, would it go on the magic band I have or would I get a card.

You still get a card no matter what. You have to show the card (and ID) for discounts, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter