• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Special Event Tours!

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Hi Everyone,

Not that we don't have enough to do already during Mousefest, Disney has released two opportunites for behind the scenes tours. Check the passholder website to sign-up for these events.

1. Tour the American Idol Experience on Sunday, Dec 14th
2. Tour the Cinderella Castle Suite on Monday, Dec 15th

I signed up for the American Idol tour at 3:30, but changed to 10:30. The information on the website says the tour lasts 30 minutes.

Unfortunately, the Caste Suite Tour booked up before I could get to it; however, I'll be checking often to see if a spot opens up.

I signed up for 10:30. I tried all afternoon yesterday for the Castle tour and first it had errors then it said it was full. :(

I signed up for the American Idol tour but I missed out on the castle tour.

Luckily, I was able to tour the castle in Aug during the DVC preview.

I signed up for 10:30. I tried all afternoon yesterday for the Castle tour and first it had errors then it said it was full. :(

I signed up for the AI tour at 10:30 also!!! See you there.

(Will you be taking pictures for a blog?) :woohoo:

Also, for any DVC members out there. The DVC member website has the official Annual DVC Condominium Association meeting details listed.

It's Tuesday, Dec 9th from 11:00 to 3:30 with a 90 minute break between the Board of Director's Meeting and the Member Meeting. The meeting is taking place at the Boardwalk Villas Conference Center.

I tried to sign up on the member website, but I got an error saying my registration could not be processed at this time. Not sure why. :confused:
Once I do get registered I plan on attending.

I signed up for the AI tour at 10:30 also!!! See you there.

(Will you be taking pictures for a blog?) :woohoo:

I will be on the 10:30 American Idol tour also. See you both there!

Ok...That's it. I'm feeling the peer pressrue. I've switched to 10:30. This is turning into a "mini-meet". See you guys there! :)

I'll see you guys go in. We've got 10:00 am. It'll be tight since we'll have to be on Magical Express around 11 am, but I gotta do it!

oh man - DW isn't answering her phone and I want to get us signed up for the 10:30 tour!! We fly home that day, but I think we can fit in a quick tour of AI before we hit the road!

TLinden (Karen) and I are signed up for the 10:30 as well. Couldn't get the Castle tour either.
We'll be on the Wonder rather than at the DVC annual meeting. I've gone the past few years, and wish I could go this year as well, but the Wonder is a much better thing!!!

Thanks for posting this info. We won't be buying our AP's until we get there and won't have internet access.

Is there any way we can sign up while we're there? TIA :thumbsup2

And RE the DVC annual meeting, we were thinking of going but now DH is saying he wants to relax a bit :scared1: I may see what we're up to, seems like a long meeting - is it boring?!

I'll have a look on the DVC website tonight ;)

Thanks again - hope see some of you real soon :banana:

How are you all finding out about the AP events? Do AP holders get an email or something?!?!? DH & I have been SAP holders for years and I don't think I've ever gotten an email announcing an event. Of course this shouldn't surprise me since I've never gotten a PIN either. :lmao:

I don't get emails.

ou can check everything on the pasholders section of the WDW site and when you log in there is also a news and events page.

Thanks for posting this info. We won't be buying our AP's until we get there and won't have internet access.

Is there any way we can sign up while we're there? TIA :thumbsup2

You either have to have an AP or an AP voucher in order to log into the AP site and book the tours. Also, I'm afraid the tours will be booked beforfe you get there.

How are you all finding out about the AP events? Do AP holders get an email or something?!?!? DH & I have been SAP holders for years and I don't think I've ever gotten an email announcing an event. Of course this shouldn't surprise me since I've never gotten a PIN either. :lmao:

Some AP holders get an Email and some don't. I check the AP site periodically for things like this. It just so happens I caught these tours early; however, I was too late for the Castle Suite Tour, but did get the American Idol Tour.

All the morning slots are filled but i got a 3:30 reservation. The later slots still had some availability (as of Sat. p.m.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter