Annual Passholder Rate

DisneyFan79

Daydreaming of Disney :)
I am planning a trip next December and have a reservation now for the Beach Club @ the Disney Club discount price. If I want to get an AP discount rate when would be the best time to purchase one and when will the rates come out for that time of year? It will be during the Value season of December specifically the 6-12. If I purchase an AP voucher in say June will they send me a newsletter in the coming months on what the rates will be during the timeframe of my stay? Or should I just watch for the rates make a new reservation and then order the AP? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have never had to do the whole wait for the rate so I am a bit confused. Thanks so much!!!:)

I'd wait to purchase the voucher untill right before I left. Yes you can get the vouchers replaced with your receipt, but there is no reason to risk it in case something happened to that voucher in the six month time frame. Even if you did purchase it early, you won't receive the "Mickey Monitor" until after you get your pass, and the codes listed inside will have been posted on mousesavers for a couple of weeks before you got the newsletter anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter