Annual passholder question...

Thank you all for the condolences. I was contacted by guest services and they did end up extending our passes for 6 months so that we can wait to come back in early fall. I'm so grateful, because I'm in no shape right now to plan a trip for April. This will work out best for my family. So thankful for one more trip that we can take our time to plan.
That's great, TT. I thought they would work with you, they usually do.
Continued good wishes coming your way.
So glad they were willing to work with you!

DH is currently recovering from his second bout of cancer. And he was quite frankly - rather nervous when I convinced him to buy APs for the two of us this year. He kept asking what if something happened to him? But I have read enough compassionate anecdotes like this that I reassured him that Disney would take care of us if it comes to anything like that. Glad to hear it held true in your case!
And yes, I would think the same here.

Good wishes and prayers coming your way also, Elaine, for your husband, and you and your family also. :hug:'s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter