Annual Passholder - "GIFT"

robind

DIS Veteran
While I agree w/ the team it was nice that they offered the free lanyard and pins to passholders it would have been better if they TOLD someone.

I was there two weeks ago after my cruise and would have loved the extra discount and pins but I didn't know about it and I have an annual pass.

Maybe they should tell AP passholders about the promotion when they used the pass in the parks or send out an email.

I learned about it from the Mickey Monitor.

The funny thing is, I get one and John doesnt.

While I agree w/ the team it was nice that they offered the free lanyard and pins to passholders it would have been better if they TOLD someone.

I was there two weeks ago after my cruise and would have loved the extra discount and pins but I didn't know about it and I have an annual pass.

Maybe they should tell AP passholders about the promotion when they used the pass in the parks or send out an email.

I agree. I would have loved an excuse to come down for a long weekend. DH & I are both AP holders and have been for years but neither one of us get the Mickey Monitor. :(

So does anyone of the special Mickey Monitor holders know of any AP specials for March?

I saw it on the Annua Passholder website. I log into it just to check out news and events periodically. It's the best way to find out information about AP perks and benefits. Other than the podcast; of course. :)

I saw it on the Annua Passholder website. I log into it just to check out news and events periodically. It's the best way to find out information about AP perks and benefits. Other than the podcast; of course. :)

What is this website? I just got an AP this past week and no one said anything about it?

I saw it in the Mickey Monitor too. It's a quarterly (I think) publication that you receive as a AP holder. I think maybe you have to sign up for it online though, at the website that Aaron listed above.

You're just supposed to get it when you activate your pass since they take your address off your photo ID.

If you don't though, just log into the passholder site. They upload a PDF copy of the Mickey Monitor you can check out. :)

That's the best advice. There are links to the Annual Passholder area from the Disney website. Once you register your AP, you can log in and view any news or offers.

I thought it stunk that they were only offering these for such a short amount of time.

I'm going to have to check out that site, as soon as I get home and can get my AP number

Yes, I agree. It really helps a lot that provides information.

As a UK AP holder we don't get sent the Mickey Monitor and now the new website is up we can't even access the Passholders area :mad: I emailed Disney and all I got was the website address for the UK site even though I told them I was trying to get into the AP section :confused3:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter