Annual Passholder Discount Sharing

Bill West

Earning My Ears
I am going a trip with family members in the spring. I have an annual pass and they don't. I thought I saw somewhere that at restaurants with AP discounts that I could also get the same discount for 3 other members of my party if I am the one paying.

Now I can't find that information and am doubting if I actually saw it.

Does anyone know if this is true?

I am going a trip with family members in the spring. I have an annual pass and they don't. I thought I saw somewhere that at restaurants with AP discounts that I could also get the same discount for 3 other members of my party if I am the one paying.

Now I can't find that information and am doubting if I actually saw it.

Does anyone know if this is true?

You'd probably get a better response on the restaurant board, but I'll give it a try - when we were there in August my daughter used her AP discount and paid for the 4 of us at the restaurants that had AP discounts.

You'd probably get a better response on the restaurant board, but I'll give it a try - when we were there in August my daughter used her AP discount and paid for the 4 of us at the restaurants that had AP discounts.

I did this several times for our party of four the first week of October.

Yes if you are the one paying for everyone, your annual passholder discount gets applied to everyone on the bill. I did this at Akershus in Epcot for a party of 9 -- 2 of them were not passholders (my parents).

Yes if you are the one paying for everyone, your annual passholder discount gets applied to everyone on the bill. I did this at Akershus in Epcot for a party of 9 -- 2 of them were not passholders (my parents).
Yes, this. I traveled with my mother and my two kids. I was the only one with AP. If we wanted the meal discount, I paid. For merch discount, I also paid. You can't show your AP discount card and then have someone else pay; they don't allow that. But as long as the person with AP is paying and has the discount card (AP card) to show they will apply the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter