Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m going with July 1st. As far as I can tell on the passholder page shows that the select rooms discount ends June 30th.

So I think they remove that add star wars previews total number stays at 31..... wild guess no real idea

So I’m going with July 1st. As far as I can tell on the passholder page shows that the select rooms discount ends June 30th.

So I think they remove that add star wars previews total number stays at 31..... wild guess no real idea
That actually would make sense. Waiting until the room discounts are gone to announce preview dates.

There's a 2nd discount that is bookable through 8/28. It's the one I've got.

Yeah, they should tell when they've gotten in free. But more than that, if they aren't telling you they are viewing from a special area or if they give a glowing report to an event because of low waits and it's because they used special lines that only select few get to use but don't disclose that, then their review is meaningless/pointless, not worth my time to watch. And if Disney isn't allowing them to say those things in exchange for their free tickets, then you know what, Disney can keep their free ticket. They should say " I'll pay for my own way in and give an honest, "every day Joe" review instead." If they had an ounce of real integrity in their bones at least.
I can’t speak for the rest of them but I can say that Tim does always say that he was invited by Disney (that means free in vloggers world) and definitely pointed out that the villain event was busier than the regular one DAH. He also pointed out that he doesn’t think guests would be able to do all the rides and the villains entertainment in the same night.( i’m sure Disney would’ve preferred that he didn’t say that) I could be being naïve but I do think he tries to give us his honest option.

Well, on that logic - the 20% dining ends 7/2, also. :)

Also the Woody's Roundup ends 7/6. Make sure you guys are not relying on that 31 number changing to 32 to signify the preview link is available; always scroll down. I did that back when I was stalking the AP discounts for August and it fooled me good!

Also the Woody's Roundup ends 7/6. Make sure you guys are not relying on that 31 number changing to 32 to signify the preview link is available; always scroll down. I did that back when I was stalking the AP discounts for August and it fooled me good!
Plus they don't update that page nearly like they should

Doesn't it say you need to book by 6/30 though?
No, book by 8/28. AP discounts almost always book till they end

As a valued Passholder, you can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 1 through August 28, 2019.

Staying at a uniquely themed Disney Resort hotel will help you make the most of your visit by giving you the opportunity to enjoy convenient benefits like early access to FastPass+ planning, the Extra Magic Hour benefit and a variety of convenient transportation options.

Book through August 28, 2019.

I've been hitting CTRL+F hahaha

I don't follower any vloggers. I don't care enough to find out who's going on Disney's dime and who pays their way. I religiously follow Josh at @easywdw and I like to watch the live streams of streaming the magic, but to find out what is really happening with events and park crowds, I read FB pages and the Dis. I trust people who are actually footing the bill and you generally get a concensus one way or the other. Most times I just try things myself and decide for myself if I like it, if it's worth it etc.

No, book by 8/28. AP discounts almost always book till they end

As a valued Passholder, you can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 1 through August 28, 2019.

Staying at a uniquely themed Disney Resort hotel will help you make the most of your visit by giving you the opportunity to enjoy convenient benefits like early access to FastPass+ planning, the Extra Magic Hour benefit and a variety of convenient transportation options.

Book through August 28, 2019.
I see - there's actually 2 different discounts. The 40% discount ends June 30 - but the 35% discount is until Aug. 28. That is weird to have 2 discounts at the same time like that.

I don't follow vloggers because I don't want spoilers. I want to see and do things for myself for the first time not watch someone else see and do it. So I've not watched a single thing for the Villain event. I don't want to spoil it for our trip on the 18th. That alone is reason enough for me to not follow them. Spoilers. Same way I've not read or watched a thing regarding DL's GE opening. Or tried to read as little as possible. I've not watched a single ride review or land walk through or anything. (and same goes for Hagrid's ride at Uni)
I hate spoilers! And watching a video of a ride, that's a spoiler.
I see - there's actually 2 different discounts. The 40% discount ends June 30 - but the 35% discount is until Aug. 28. That is weird to have 2 discounts at the same time like that.
Not for AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter