Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how optimistic is it to pre-emptively book 3 nights at the All-Star Sports (August 21-24) (the cheapest room I could find for those general dates)? :)

I booked 3 nights at 2 separate times hedging my bets for the end of Illuminations many months before they announced the end date. I was sure it would either be the opening weekend of SWGE or the anniversary of the 1st Iluminations . Once they announced, I cancelled the SWGE weekend. Killed me to do it though. lol It costs nothing in the end to book so why not? If it was me and I was definitely going to, I'd be booking several different dates. As for me, I can only hope that the previews come early enough that I just have to adjust my dates and hope that resort availability is still there. I'm not giving up my FOP and SDD FP's without a guarantee of going to the preview.

Last edited:

Granted there’s no risk/no downside... but to me that’s jinx territory. :goodvibes
Hmm .. I jinxed it. I walk away for 30 minutes to talk to my wife and that room type (Standard at All Star Sports) is no longer available.

Oh well . guess I have to pony up for a preferred room.

Hmm .. I jinxed it. I walk away for 30 minutes to talk to my wife and that room type (Standard at All Star Sports) is no longer available.

Oh well . guess I have to pony up for a preferred room.

I meant if you go ahead and book a room you’re jinxing actually getting an AP preview spot!

For me, I’ll worry about where I sleep later, if so lucky! :-)

I meant if you go ahead and book a room you’re jinxing actually getting an AP preview spot!

For me, I’ll worry about where I sleep later, if so lucky! :-)
I look at it is as holding that room hostage. Disney! Give me a AP preview or else I'll cancel this room and you won't get any of my money! ............. until October ..........

We arrive for a pre-announcement vacation starting 8/17 to our AP last day of 8/22. Ending in AK Moonlight Magic event.
So fingers crossed those days are in the window and we even have a snowballs chance.

Good morning everyone! I’m hoping for the link today as well. Come on Disney...we all know you have it😂 I’m just praying it doesn’t come out between 2-2:45, which is the exact time it will come out haha! Good luck to everyone.

Since I have to be at work today at 10, it will probably drop around then. I’ll be able to check my email on my watch but can’t pull out my phone in the floor 😫 I see a lot of bathroom breaks in my day today 😂

Not sure how many more days I can sit around doing this. I'm not a morning person and I'm so tired. 😴 Here's hoping the link appears today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter