Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound selfish, but I'm okay if the groupme thing pushes people back here. Because if this constantly updated thread goes quiet for more than a few minutes, I have to assume it's because an email went out that I didn't get and you're all off registering while I'm standing here by myself wondering where everyone went.

Speaking of which - it's been nine minutes since the last post. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU???? DID IT GO OUT?!?!?!:laughing:
This is exactly how I feel!
I always feel like that if it goes too quiet. Then I constantly refresh lol

Not to sound selfish, but I'm okay if the groupme thing pushes people back here. Because if this constantly updated thread goes quiet for more than a few minutes, I have to assume it's because an email went out that I didn't get and you're all off registering while I'm standing here by myself wondering where everyone went.

Speaking of which - it's been nine minutes since the last post. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU???? DID IT GO OUT?!?!?!:laughing:

And then you have people who complain because we're too chatty and we're clogging the thread. #can'twin

Don't worry I'll stay here... I know I'm NOT getting the e-mail because I'm Canadian and Disney has decided that we don't get e-mails.

Me too. :wave2:
I’ve been quietly (mostly lol) hanging out and stalking this thread.

I’m hoping someone posts a link here and doesn’t forget about us Canadian AP holders. Even when I change to the US on MDE, I’m not so sure I’ll actually see any link.

I’m just doing both. No big deal having lots of messages:) Worse is when I had the ringer on...I got a lot of puzzled looks from my fellow passengers on my plane!

In the Group Me app, or in the settings on the website, you can Pause Notifications (for overnight) there are options for 1, 2, 4, 8, 12 and 24 hours.

Well, now I can't figure out where I saw it on the website.

I decided to give the app a shot, but only for this group. It can have a different notification sound so that will help when the link does come to make it stand out from my others

I decided to give the app a shot, but only for this group. It can have a different notification sound so that will help when the link does come to make it stand out from my others
How do I tell it to not send me texts and just do in app notifications instead?

I was trying to figure that out too! I gave up and just turned off the notification for that specific text message and the group app for now. I don't need to hear pinging all night.
Finally figured it out (I think). Type #stop in the text thread. Then it's supposed to just do in app notifications. But, I haven't actually gotten any notifications since I did that, so we'll see.

I was trying to figure that out too! I gave up and just turned off the notification for that specific text message and the group app for now. I don't need to hear pinging all night.
In the app, if you are looking at the group page, back out of the group in the upper left. Then go to settings and there is a button to enable SMS delivery. Turn that off if you don’t want the text messages.

In the app, if you are looking at the group page, back out of the group in the upper left. Then go to settings and there is a button to enable SMS delivery. Turn that off if you don’t want the text messages.
Mine is off already but I'm still getting the texts.

Am I the only one who thinks Disney jumped the shark on this? I feel like marketing snuck it out too early and park ops was like no no it wont be ready! so now they will roll out some half baked super limited preview with sign ups a week before.
I really hope not. But I really don’t think Disney would announce something I’d they weren’t somewhere close to being ready

You'd be surprised at the numbers of problems that a quick off/on actually fix. :duck: I should know I've worked in IT my whole life. (And still do)

Edit: Maybe Disney's IT should try it some time. :earboy2:
Oh don't I know it! I’m the go to person on my floor at work for computer issues (and I don’t work in IT) and that’s always my first question as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter