Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight . .there is NO way to change the settings to NOT get text message for every person joining?

And it seems I only get the maintenance messages like that . .I have NOT seen the actual test chat messages get texted to me.
(I don't have the app, just getting the TXT messages).

Do I need the app to have more control over this, because the web page for this is pretty barren.

Everything goes to SMS or not. Only two actual messages so far. Me saying test when I set it up and one person saying Hi.

Could someone send another Test message to make sure we all get it(now that the majority of people have signed up)? You can either have SMS messages or notifications from the app.

Ok... All those people responding in the groupme kind of defeat the purpose for which it was created.

I got some strange looks from my wife when some of the ladies names joined in and received a text. I was good when Chewbacca joined, kinda backed up my explanation this was for SWGE, but- its to much to keep up with, so I bowed out.

Had to block the number to stop the pings :)

If you have an iPhone you can slowly swipe from the right side of the message and tap on hide alerts and you won’t get constantly notified with all the messages. Just make sure you stop swiping when you see hide alerts and tap on that, if you keep swiping to the left you’ll delete the text message.

Not to sound selfish, but I'm okay if the groupme thing pushes people back here. Because if this constantly updated thread goes quiet for more than a few minutes, I have to assume it's because an email went out that I didn't get and you're all off registering while I'm standing here by myself wondering where everyone went.

Speaking of which - it's been nine minutes since the last post. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU???? DID IT GO OUT?!?!?!:laughing:

Not to sound selfish, but I'm okay if the groupme thing pushes people back here. Because if this constantly updated thread goes quiet for more than a few minutes, I have to assume it's because an email went out that I didn't get and you're all off registering while I'm standing here by myself wondering where everyone went.

Speaking of which - it's been nine minutes since the last post. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU???? DID IT GO OUT?!?!?!:laughing:
This is exactly how I feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter