Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for doing the GroupMe. I am really shy on forums but do a lot of lurking. I am planning a trip from the 24th leaving the 29th do I am hoping to get a sneak peek.

If you're not getting any notifications anymore (from the group), do you need to turn them back on? Thanks!

You shouldn't have to as long as you belong to the group.
Not sure how you have it set up.
I have the iPhone app loaded and I see people join, change names, enable office mode, etc.

So let me get this straight . .there is NO way to change the settings to NOT get text message for every person joining?

And it seems I only get the maintenance messages like that . .I have NOT seen the actual test chat messages get texted to me.
(I don't have the app, just getting the TXT messages).

Do I need the app to have more control over this, because the web page for this is pretty barren.

So let me get this straight . .there is NO way to change the settings to NOT get text message for every person joining?

And it seems I only get the maintenance messages like that . .I have NOT seen the actual test chat messages get texted to me.
(I don't have the app, just getting the TXT messages).

Do I need the app to have more control over this, because the web page for this is pretty barren.

Someone turned on "office mode" for the chat without realizing that it turns off notifications for everyone; someone else did turn it off but that's why the message from Stacy saying hi to the chat did not come through as a notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter