Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following. We're not going until November but would still love a hard ticket or exclusive member event. DVC members but will probably upgrade one ticket to AP if needed for an event like this.
FFIW, in the past AP events have required all guests to be passholders in order to attend. The DVC previews for Pandora allowed the member plus guests; both Pandora and TSL AP events did not allow the PH to bring guests.

FFIW, in the past AP events have required all guests to be passholders in order to attend. The DVC previews for Pandora allowed the member plus guests; both Pandora and TSL AP events did not allow the PH to bring guests.
Good to know, thanks! At least I'll bring the 2yo with me lol

Slightly off topic but I’m wondering how CM previews work. I assume they will at the very least have those. My wife and I are actually moving this summer and have interviews next week. I’m wondering if it’s open to all or it goes by seniority. Would be cool if we just happened to get a chance at it. On the other hand, it could be a huge bummer to be a CM, AP, and have a DVC stay with someone and still not get early access.

Slightly off topic but I’m wondering how CM previews work. I assume they will at the very least have those. My wife and I are actually moving this summer and have interviews next week. I’m wondering if it’s open to all or it goes by seniority. Would be cool if we just happened to get a chance at it. On the other hand, it could be a huge bummer to be a CM, AP, and have a DVC stay with someone and still not get early access.
DL is having CM previews right now. Usually depends. Sometimes its only open to those that work at that park. Other times they open it up more.

Just booked hoping we get a preview 🤗 crossing my fingers

FFIW, in the past AP events have required all guests to be passholders in order to attend.

My experience with AP previews is old and limited, but I can say, in the history of WDW, this hasn't always been the case.

Mind, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, because it was quite a long while ago. I couldn't even say how many total guests were allowed, but it was at least AP holder +1.

My experience with AP previews is old and limited, but I can say, in the history of WDW, this hasn't always been the case.

Mind, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, because it was quite a long while ago. I couldn't even say how many total guests were allowed, but it was at least AP holder +1.
I was speaking solely to the Pandora previews and the Toy Story post view events. For the Pandora previews, DVC members could bring guests, but AP could not. Obviously it’s anyones guess at this time how SWGE might be handled (or if they’ll even occur). But wanted to clarify my experience comments....can’t speak to any previews prior to Pandora.

If they are doing previews of any kind, I think that announcement will come in the next couple of weeks. Similar to Pandora. But, by now though the insiders would have heard some kind of whispering about something no? @rteetz

FWIW, DL did many previews but only, it seems, to special VIPs (way above "AP"/"DVC" affiliation), Media and CMs.

I'd say your best bet, if seeking a preview invitation, is to be a popular blogger with lots of followers.

FWIW, DL did many previews but only, it seems, to special VIPs (way above "AP"/"DVC" affiliation), Media and CMs.

I'd say your best bet, if seeking a preview invitation, is to be a popular blogger with lots of followers.

Yeah sorry, I was mainly talking about DVC and AP holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts