• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes

caimakale

Mouseketeer
So I was thinking about several ways to get an annual passport.

Obviously the first way would be to go to the Disney website and buy one. It can get pricey though buying 5 annual passes.

At the same time I am kicking myself for not turning our 4 day park hopper passes into season passes in August.

This got me thinking though. Has anybody known somebody going to disneyland, and paid to extend all of their passes by one day....then on the last day use the tickets yourself instead of your friend and redeem them for an annual pass? This could save alot of money if you turned a 5 or 6 day pass into an annual pass.

Let's say I buy them from the disney website. Do they send an actual card or just a voucher to redeem when you get to the park? Are they activated from the day of purchase or the first day of use?

You would get a voucher. You take this through the turnstiles and go to the Bank of Main Street. This is where they take your photo and address for newsletters and you get a plastic card with your picture on it. It's good once you've gotten the card and the expiration date is one year from the date you get your plastic pass.

iceskatejen said:
You would get a voucher. You take this through the turnstiles and go to the Bank of Main Street. This is where they take your photo and address for newsletters and you get a plastic card with your picture on it. It's good once you've gotten the card and the expiration date is one year from the date you get your plastic pass.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter