Annual Passes

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
Bought my first annual pass and then had to move out my trip. Does the year start from first use or purchase date. Stay safe. TIA

If you bought and have not yet used the pass at WDW, your start date of the one-year period will be your first day in a park at WDW. If you bought and have already once used the pass for a park entry, the one year period that is running is extended by the number of days the parks are closed.

Last edited:
If you bought and have not yet used the pass at WDW, your start date of the one-year period will be your first day in a park at WDW. If you bought and have already once used the pass for a park entry, the one year period that is running is extended by the number of days the parks are closed.
Have we heard when they will extend AP expiration dates in MDE?
Our AP’s still show the same expiration date.

Since they are not opened yet, I guess no one knows how long the extension will be.

Have we heard when they will extend AP expiration dates in MDE?
Our AP’s still show the same expiration date.

The coronavirus-related announcement simply said that APs would be extended by the amount of time the parks were closed. I have seen nothing additionall at all on the AP issue since, and our APs are also still showing the original end date.

The coronavirus-related announcement simply said that APs would be extended by the amount of time the parks were closed. I have seen nothing additionall at all on the AP issue since, and our APs are also still showing the original end date.

I ran into this. My AP ends in the middle of our end of May trip. Disney IT was able to extend my FP use to the end of our trip, but my AP still shows the original expiration date. Now to decide if I will renew it or wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!