Annual passes

Anna114

Pluto Rocks!
I haven't been on the boards in a while. What has happened to the DVC annual pass. My only option is Platinum? What have I missed. I'm going for 7 days in September and 15 next May... what the heck? Could someone shed some light? Thanks!

I haven't been on the boards in a while. What has happened to the DVC annual pass. My only option is Platinum? What have I missed. I'm going for 7 days in September and 15 next May... what the heck? Could someone shed some light? Thanks!

There is still the Gold AP or a discounted Platinum or Platinum plus. Is your MDE account associated with your DVC membership? And there's also a selection to see the anyone can buy them passes or to purchase DVC or FL resident passes.

What is the cost for DVC Gold annual pass?

If I have a current platinum pass, now have a blue DVC card, can I "renew" but downgrade to a Gold Pass for the $594 or am I forced to pay the "new" Gold pass price of $699? I got a platinum pass before I was DVC. Thanks.

If I have a current platinum pass, now have a blue DVC card, can I "renew" but downgrade to a Gold Pass for the $594 or am I forced to pay the "new" Gold pass price of $699? I got a platinum pass before I was DVC. Thanks.
You are allowed to downgrade when you renew. You cannot do it online - you'll have to call in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter