Annual passes and room rates!

jodyb

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help me? Since my daughter and I will be staying in Disneyland Paris for seven nights at the end of January, I've decided to purchase annual passports for the parks. THat way if we decide to come again in September we'll already have park passes!
BUT, I can't seem to find anyone who can give me a quote for ROOM only at the Disneyland hotels! I understand that holders of annual passes receive 10% discount on rooms... but how does one get a quote for a room? Everyplace I've tried has only been able to quote a price for a "package". Would calling the hotel directly be the way? If anyone has a clue, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks,
Jody

Thank you Stephan, I see the prices.... but now if only I could figure out who I can actually make a reservation with??
The Disneyland Paris website ONLY allows for packages! I'm going to post another query specifically about this.
Thanks,
Jody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter