Annual Pass

MandM22

Mouseketeer
I know this has been covered before... but I can't seem to find the answer. I'm trying to order my annual passes on the DVC Member site and I can't find the link to allow me to order. It only shows up with Annual water park passes. Does anyone know where the link is to order the passes? Or should I just call and order? I heard the passes will be going up in price and I want to lock in a price. Any help would be appreciated.....:confused3

I know this has been covered before... but I can't seem to find the answer. I'm trying to order my annual passes on the DVC Member site and I can't find the link to allow me to order. It only shows up with Annual water park passes. Does anyone know where the link is to order the passes? Or should I just call and order? I heard the passes will be going up in price and I want to lock in a price. Any help would be appreciated.....:confused3

They went up in price last Sunday. :sad2: The link may be missing due to the price changes. I used it a week ago and didn't have any trouble. You might want to call.

I ordered directly from the WDW site. They have a DVC member option for pricing.

Thanks for your answers... I actually called yesterday and ordered my tickets. They have already gone up.:sad2: The funny thing is that My DW & I had planned for months to buy our passes next week.. well in advance of our Nov. trip just to avoid a possible increase around the holidays. Who knew we would still be 1 week short of the increase. Oh well... Still going to Disney just for a few bucks more. :thumbsup2

disneynutz - You were right.. MS said the site was being updated and that was why I couldn't find the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter