• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Use year questions

Stacybaeasm

DIS Veteran
I am sure I know the answer to this but my brain is in end of the semester mode and not processing information correctly. If I buy an annual pass soonish (just in case there are price hikes coming in the next few months) but don't use it until November, my use year is November - November. Right??

I am sure I know the answer to this but my brain is in end of the semester mode and not processing information correctly. If I buy an annual pass soonish (just in case there are price hikes coming in the next few months) but don't use it until November, my use year is November - November. Right??
Correct. The 1-year window on the AP starts with first use. You do have 1 year from date of purchase to use it, or it reverts to a credit. But once used the expiration adjusts to 1-year from date of first use.

Correct. The 1-year window on the AP starts with first use. You do have 1 year from date of purchase to use it, or it reverts to a credit. But once used the expiration adjusts to 1-year from date of first use.
Thank you. That's what I thought but then I started to second guess myself.

How about if you buy an Annual Pass and then renew it?

Does a renewal have the same start/end date as the first pass, or does it start when you first use it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter