Annual Pass Room Only Rates?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to check on AP rates before I purchase a pass or a good way to estimate? We usually only visit once a year and buy base tickets with MM but this year we are considering a spring and fall trip and I am trying to do the math and see if it would make sense to purchase AP's for the merchandise/dining/room discounts.

If we don't save any money on room costs, I don't think the AP's would be worth it for us but I cant find anywhere that shows what dates/rates are available!

Also, when the discounts are released, you need to have an AP or ask someone with an AP to check prices/availability.

What are your dates? I can check. Others did this for me previously, so I like to pay it forward. :) ...assuming you are traveling dates that have been released.

You can also call Disney and ask for AP pricing, even if you don't have your AP yet. I've done that before on a couple of trips where I was going to upgrade at the parks.

Probably not worth it just for room discounts. Current AP discount is up to 40%, non AP discount is up to 30%. One poster is

upset free dining doesn't work well for AP holders.
AP get free theme park parking, valuable if you stay offsite. Free memory maker, a savings of hundreds of dollars if you use it. 10% discount most table service restaurants and up to 20% off most merchandise.

An AP makes too easy to book an extra trip

As above, what are your dates and we can check the current availability and pricing. The AP discounts only go up to June at the moment so anything later than that and you will have to wait.

We are Florida Residents so get the AP discount and payment plan, that said in order to make it worth while you need to visit at least twice for the discount to make up for the additional costs. Going once with discounts wouldn't be worth it imo, however, 2 visits for around a week each time would be worth it for tickets and then add in the room and other discounts around the park and it makes sense.

Would anyone mind checking AP rates for April 26-May 2? We'd probably stay at a moderate, but maybe a Value if it was cheap enough. I'm still on the fence about an AP.

Would anyone mind checking AP rates for April 26-May 2? We'd probably stay at a moderate, but maybe a Value if it was cheap enough. I'm still on the fence about an AP.

There are 2 offers that apply because of your dates, I'm only looking at 28th-2nd on one offer then can look at the other 2 days on another:

All prices per night prior to taxes.

Port Orleans Riverside - $208
CBR -$153
All star music - $118
Coronado $158

There are 2 offers that apply because of your dates, I'm only looking at 28th-2nd on one offer then can look at the other 2 days on another:

All prices per night prior to taxes.

Port Orleans Riverside - $208
CBR -$153
All star music - $118
Coronado $158
Thank you so much! I may try CBR for the first time for that rate! I could possibly tinker with the dates for a 5/28 check in. Was the earlier offer a better savings or not? Again, thanks for checking!!

The other AP offer ends on the 27th so here is the info for the 26-28th:

POR - $230
POF - $226
CBR - $210
All star music - $295 (family suite)
Coronado - $228

@pixiedaisy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter