Annual pass room discount.

godwin25

Earning My Ears
Party of 13 traveling November 2019 for 9 nights, would one person buying a annual pass make sense for the room discount? Looks like they offered a AP room discount last year for the time we would be there. I know there is no guarantee that they will offer the same in 2019. I will be paying for the trip and making the reservations, I know that the annual pass would cost more than the 8 day ticket but figure I would make up the difference on the rooms. We more than likely be booking 5 rooms at Riverside. Is the annual pass worth it and if so roughly how much will it save me.

the season pass is definitely worth it with DVC you can get the gold one - $599 w/taxes

the annual pass can be as high as 35% or low as 10% - depends on Disney.

Can you book multiple rooms using the AP discount or only one room? Does an AP holder have to be staying in the room?

think it was 2 rooms at one time - not certain now. and the AP owner must be in one of them.

It used to be 3 per passholder and all charges for the room had to be on the passholder's credit card, passholder had to occupy one room. I have heard reports of CM's claiming that it is now one per passholder but that if they called back another CM said it is still 3 so YMMV as many things at Disney does. I have booked two rooms on my pass but our account as multiple passholders so not sure what the system recognizes when booking.

Can you book multiple rooms using the AP discount or only one room? Does an AP holder have to be staying in the room?
I was able to book two rooms with the AP last March for my sister and for us. They told us that I had to be present when she checked in, but she was able to go to her room without me being there. I think you can book three rooms with the discount.

the season pass is definitely worth it with DVC you can get the gold one - $599 w/taxes

the annual pass can be as high as 35% or low as 10% - depends on Disney.
Any chance you remember what the AP discount is the last week of April? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!