Annual Pass Refund

Last week I called and asked about the partial refund. I thought I was putting a note on my account that I wanted to be contacted about it. Last night I found a way to go at a later date but before I switched everything around I wanted to make sure my passes would be good. When I called they told me once the request was in that that was it - I can't rescind it and now the default was for refund. Is that everyone else's experience?

They also haven't decided how they are handling extensions for Premier Passports. I had one because last year my work was sending me out to Irvine CA pretty frequently. But cast members haven't been informed yet how extensions for Premiers is going to occur, since Disneyland is not yet open.

Last week I called and asked about the partial refund. I thought I was putting a note on my account that I wanted to be contacted about it. Last night I found a way to go at a later date but before I switched everything around I wanted to make sure my passes would be good. When I called they told me once the request was in that that was it - I can't rescind it and now the default was for refund. Is that everyone else's experience?
Yes, when I called to add the note to get the refund they told me it could not be changed and asked if I was sure.

Has anyone tried to get a refund for their APs since the new information this week?
Not yet, but it looks like we might.
Originally I was excited to get two F&W’s, and two Christmas trips out of my pass. Now with the way the reservation system is looking, we may not get into the park so keeping the pass is a gamble at best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!