Annual Pass Questions

allybabba98

Mouseketeer
Good afternoon,

I just purchased an annual pass to WDW :banana: my question is...is there a way to see the room discounts on the site without having to call in?
I am doing a solo trip in August and have that now booked so I will activate my certificate at that time.

I also want to go in November with two of my boys but will have to buy a 5 day park hopper for them. Is this something I need to call for too??

I am so used to doing everything online myself that this is new to me.
Any other tips for a first time pass holder? I am in Canada so if I prefer to not call long distance but understand if that is the only way to do it.

And for any special tickets (MNSSHP etc) can I do that online?

Thanks for your help and any suggestions.

Good afternoon,

I just purchased an annual pass to WDW :banana: my question is...is there a way to see the room discounts on the site without having to call in?
I am doing a solo trip in August and have that now booked so I will activate my certificate at that time.

I also want to go in November with two of my boys but will have to buy a 5 day park hopper for them. Is this something I need to call for too??

I am so used to doing everything online myself that this is new to me.
Any other tips for a first time pass holder? I am in Canada so if I prefer to not call long distance but understand if that is the only way to do it.

And for any special tickets (MNSSHP etc) can I do that online?

Thanks for your help and any suggestions.

Make sure your AP shows in My Disney Experience and that you’re logged in. Then go to the Special Offers page under Places to Stay. That should show only 2-3 offers. In the top right corner of the webpage, change the country from Canada to the US. You should now see about 12-13 offers. Two of those will be the summer AP room discount offers. You can view and book them online. You can also buy your son’s tickets online. Don’t buy them as part of a package, just buy separate tickets once you know your dates. Same with party or other after hours tickets. No need to call unless you want to.

@allybabba98 I would bookmark the Disney AP Page, so you can search for AP discounts and offers that you may be able to use. The big AP advantages for me are the included access to Photopass, free parking at the parks, merchandise and dining discounts, and small things like the Passholder magnets that they hand out during festivals. I would also make sure you are signed up for their email list to make sure you don’t miss anything.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!