Annual pass question??

Rob&Jan

"They can't hit ya"
I have noticed that some people are buying their AP's here in Canada vs buying them at WDW is there a $$ advantage or is it convenience. Thanks

Hi Rob&jAN,
This is the 1st time i am buying an AP and i decided to get it early for a couple of reasons. it is not cheaper to buy it here, it works out to be the same , but i don't have to worry about there being a price increase between now and my trip. also, if i buy it there i have to take extra money in travellor's cheques or put it on my credit card, most credit cards charge the current exchange plus a service charge to change US $ to Canadian. if i manage to get an AP rate on my resort, this way i will have the AP with me, although it will not yet be activated, i will not have a car so do not want to have to stop to buy the pass on the way to the resort from the airport. it is kind of nice on my budget too, this will be one less expense at the time of my trip. and best of all , it adds a little excitement while i'm waiting and waiting for may to come:bounce: :Pinkbounc

kathe:D

I like that you can pay for the passes in Canadian $$ ... I don't know if you pay taxes on the passes in the US, but the Disney Store doesn't charge tax on them.

according to what I understand. If you buy them in Florida, you must pay Fl sales tax of 6%- when you buy them in Canada, (or anywhere outside of Florida for that matter) you don't pay Florida tax. Because it is for use only in Florida, the Canadian goverment can't add taxes on the tickets here. :p (for once we don't pay tax:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc )
So it does work out better to buy them here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter