*Annual Pass Ordering Information Please

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
Suppose there is a ticket increase on March 19. If I order an annual pass BEFORE March 19 at the Disney Store, will the price be locked-in? I ask, because you don't pay for the pass when you order - only when you pick it up. I would hate to order the pass at one price, but have to pay the increased price when I pick the pass up.

I really can't afford the pass now (which is why I'm not buying from their website), but I'm thinking I should ORDER the pass at the lower price, just in case....

Does anyone know?

I THINK.....but not possitive.....
That whatever the price is at the time you order it is what you will pay!
When TDS orders APs they have to enter the SKU #. When the prices increase the SKU # changes. This is done for inventory reasons.
At that point they are obligated to give the price quoted at the time of the order.
You may want to check if this still is thier policy. But that is they way it was last time there was an increase.
If this has changed, I would like to know too! We will be getting APs but not ready to order them yet. ;)
Oh, and by the way.....TDS has never been given advance warning of price increases for APs.
They know ahead of time for regular hoppers because those are kept on hand. APs have to be ordered. So they will receive a package with the new SKUs and such that state "Replace Immediately".

I ordered my APs over a week ago and just picked them up today. At the time I ordered them, I asked what price I would be pay if there happened to be a price increase. The CM said that I would get the APs at the price they were when the order was input into the computer. So -- if your trying to avoid a price increase, ask if they can place the order today.

We just bought our AP's today at our local Disney Store just in case their is a price increase... and we were told the same thing by the manager... your price is locked in the day the tickets are ordered... only 34 more days to go !! Can't wait !!:D

We just purchased AP's at our Disney Store today. They were clueless as to what price we'd pay if the price went up after we ordered but before they arrived. So, we paid for them today in order to lock in todays price :).

DisneyKidds - I am surprised that they let you buy your AP's when you ordered. I tried last time I purchased annual passes, and they were adament that you had to pay when you picked them up.... Yay for you!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter