Annual pass discount through Disney website

bobbyshawatl

Mouseketeer
Before I call Disney, I'd just like to get y'alls opinion if I should be seeing room annual pass discounts on my Disney login. I became an Annual pass holder just recently, and am looking to book another stay. I sign into my Disney experience, click the annual passholders link, and choose the "View resort offers" link. It shows me two rate offers available for passholders. When I click either of those, it always dumps me to the annual pass ordering page, like I don't have an annual pass. As far as I can tell, my annual passes are linked properly to my sign on. Is this normal? Do I have to call Disney to reserve rooms under the annual pass?

Thanks in advance!

Before I call Disney, I'd just like to get y'alls opinion if I should be seeing room annual pass discounts on my Disney login. I became an Annual pass holder just recently, and am looking to book another stay. I sign into my Disney experience, click the annual passholders link, and choose the "View resort offers" link. It shows me two rate offers available for passholders. When I click either of those, it always dumps me to the annual pass ordering page, like I don't have an annual pass. As far as I can tell, my annual passes are linked properly to my sign on. Is this normal? Do I have to call Disney to reserve rooms under the annual pass?

Thanks in advance!

Is your pass activated?

Assuming it is...

Make sure you are logged in, then search for a specific resort and move the offers tab all the way to the right. Visual below.

If you’re not seeing it, try a different browser or computer. I’ve had good luck with Chrome Incognito lately when the website gives me problems.

The current AP offer is for stays through 6/10. There won’t be any AP offers for dates after that, at the moment.

Hope that helps!

AP Discount Screen.png

I’ve had the same thing happen while using Google Chrome. I found using Safari (on my Mac), with cookies and history completely cleared, allows me to book rooms at the AP rate. I would try with Internet Explorer or maybe Firefox.

Is your pass activated?

Assuming it is...

Make sure you are logged in, then search for a specific resort and move the offers tab all the way to the right. Visual below.

If you’re not seeing it, try a different browser or computer. I’ve had good luck with Chrome Incognito lately when the website gives me problems.

The current AP offer is for stays through 6/10. There won’t be any AP offers for dates after that, at the moment.

Hope that helps!

View attachment 303838

An annual pass doesn’t need to be activated to access the AP room rates. We just bought passes before the price hike and I can access the AP discounts.

Thanks everyone. I ended up calling this afternoon and booking. But, playing around with it tonight, I finally got it to show the passholder rates. I would sign in, go to the "places to stay" choice at the top. I then had to sign in AGAIN, once I did a search before it showed me the search results. Thanks for everyone's help, in at least pointing me in the right direction and figuring this out. :)

It has been acting squirrelly for me recently and I have been an AP since the early 80’s. It keeps taking me to the page to purchase passes instead of the resort offer. Disney’s IT never ceases to amaze me with it’s inability to work correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter