Annual pass- booking fastpass for 2 stays in 2 months

marymarie85

Earning My Ears
First post. Can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere. Annual passholder have a stay booked on site from April 8th- April 16th. Fast pass window opened this morning and I booked passes for all 9 days. I'm now looking to book another on site stay from March 5-10 or so. Already within 30 days and window is open. It doesn't let me search for fastpass it says I've already reached my max capacity. Will I be able to book fast passes for this on site stay once a hotel is booked and linked in my disney experience?

To complicate things- April stay there will be 12 of us and we all already booked everything together this morning. March would only be 4 people. So I cancelling the April fastpasses to book March and rebooking after March trip isn't an option since we wouldn't get everything together again. (Not to mention its passover/easter and many tier 1 passes were difficult to get at 65+ days out, they would never be available after March trip)

So basically can I book with an annual pass 2 trips of fastpass lasting 6 and 9 days for on site stays? Thank you for all the knowledge on this board.

:welcome: To the DIS!

(FYI, I removed my prior response upon further thought, don’t want to lead you down an incorrect path.)

But unless I’m not thinking about something clearly, when you make the second on-site reservation the length of resort stay FP privileges kick in and you’ll be able to make FPs for that stay.

Passholders may plan 7 days of FastPass+
selections within any 30-day period. The days on which you make selections do not need to be consecutive and you can make selections for an additional day as soon as a day with FastPass+ plans has passed.

You can get help working around issue by contacting the Passholder Help Desk at
(407) 939-7277.

First post. Can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere. Annual passholder have a stay booked on site from April 8th- April 16th. Fast pass window opened this morning and I booked passes for all 9 days. I'm now looking to book another on site stay from March 5-10 or so. Already within 30 days and window is open. It doesn't let me search for fastpass it says I've already reached my max capacity. Will I be able to book fast passes for this on site stay once a hotel is booked and linked in my disney experience?

To complicate things- April stay there will be 12 of us and we all already booked everything together this morning. March would only be 4 people. So I cancelling the April fastpasses to book March and rebooking after March trip isn't an option since we wouldn't get everything together again. (Not to mention its passover/easter and many tier 1 passes were difficult to get at 65+ days out, they would never be available after March trip)

So basically can I book with an annual pass 2 trips of fastpass lasting 6 and 9 days for on site stays? Thank you for all the knowledge on this board.
I have onsite stays booked in March and April. While booking my April FPs this morning, I got the dreaded "limit reached" message and had to call, so you may want to call to make FP for your second stay as soon as your window opens. CM had to make them for me and they can't be modified unless I call or visit a GET location at the parks

This happens to us 2x a year - :) Thanksgiving then Christmas and again in the spring! Most of the time its fine - it was this past Christmas but the trip prior we had to call. So hopefully your FP+ booking window will open once you book/link the 2nd onsite stay. Otherwise as mentioned upthread you will have to call to have your FP+ added.

Right now our late April trip is booked but we have another to book so I will soon be in this position - crossing fingers for you.

I have onsite stays booked in March and April. While booking my April FPs this morning, I got the dreaded "limit reached" message and had to call, so you may want to call to make FP for your second stay as soon as your window opens. CM had to make them for me and they can't be modified unless I call or visit a GET location at the parks

Mind if I ask your trip particulars? Length of stays, etc? Just curious as to the details as to what may be causing your issue.

Mind if I ask your trip particulars? Length of stays, etc? Just curious as to the details as to what may be causing your issue.
March is 3/8-3/12 All Star Music/ Dolphin split and I booked FP for 3/9, 3/10, 3/11. April is Best Western Disney Springs/ Coronado. I was able to book 4/16, 4/17, 4/18 & 4/19 and then received the limit reached message.

If any of the days you booked FP for were during the Best Western stay, I wonder if MDE is reading that as an off-site hotel even though they have FP perks? My understanding is that if you book even one FP day as an AP that is not tied to an on property stay, the system gets confused and invokes the seven day limit.

I had two stays at Pop (December and January), each for 11 days, and had no problem booking FP for all 22 days. My trips were about 3 1/2 weeks apart, so I had the 22 days overlapping for about a month. I did not have any issues at all, but I didn’t have anything booked at a non-Disney owned hotel.

March is 3/8-3/12 All Star Music/ Dolphin split and I booked FP for 3/9, 3/10, 3/11. April is Best Western Disney Springs/ Coronado. I was able to book 4/16, 4/17, 4/18 & 4/19 and then received the limit reached message.

Ahh, ok thanks. I believe others have reported sometimes getting the error when one of the off-site 60 day FP resorts is involved, so I think that’s probably the reason it happened to you.

If any of the days you booked FP for were during the Best Western stay, I wonder if MDE is reading that as an off-site hotel even though they have FP perks? My understanding is that if you book even one FP day as an AP that is not tied to an on property stay, the system gets confused and invokes the seven day limit.

Maybe. It did recognize the BW stay to open the 60 day window for length of stay, it just wouldn't let me book more FP. I'm also one of those lucky people that had my cc dropped from my account multiple times during a stay last summer. When connecting guests for our stay, it would let me select my 12yo, but then refuse to add her, so it's possible that Disney IT is just out to get me!🤣

I thought we could only have 14 days total. I had a surprise March trip with 9 days, so was only expecting to make FP for 5 of my days of the May trip. I am picking the most important days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter