Annoying commercials

I hate the Skittles commercials - the Skittles Pox one and the guy milking the giraffe. I also hate the ASPCA commercials. I immediately turn the channel.

I like the Flo progressive commercials, especially the ones with Jamie in them. He cracks me up. And I'm also enjoying the old Geico commercials. I can't wait for "Marco Polo" to come back. That one cracks me up.

That one about a birth control pill. That lady is so happy to have found one I am thinking she might need some other medication. Or maybe the birth control pill has a little to much caffeine in it.

Another one: man in traffic keeps saying "no" or "not today", and drives some distance backwards on the highway and side roads, to home. Then orders a rideshare.

we have one here for a lawyer and his motto is "one call that's call "

and he has this big cheesy smile--and its on a lot--if he has to spend that much to advertise I doubt hes any good

another one is for a mini pad something about having a happy period--as far as I can remember none of mine were happy

for sure the skittles one I never want to eat another skittle--you just never know were its been

Oh I just remembered a major one on my hate list-sling tv-I hate all of them-the dr Ruth one the one with the “slingers” every one of them! And now add the one for an insurance company. Guy riding a bike with giant calves.

The Trivago commercials, well more like the spokesman kind of creeps me out.

LOL, I think he’s kinda hot. :rolleyes:

The “We are Farmers” jingle really annoys me.

Also, I agree about prescription drug ads, where they rattle off the list of side effects at the end, in like 5 seconds.

And all negative campaign ads around election time. :headache:

I also hate the ASPCA commercials. I immediately turn the channel.

For only $5 a month I'll send you a picture of my vacation home on the Cayman Island!

And I'm also enjoying the old Geico commercials.

DW and I will look at each other and pretty soon, "Well the squirrels are back in the attic, Dad won't call the exterminator, say's it's personal this time!"

And my all time hated: Free...Free, free......Free, free, free......Free, free.......Free.....Free, free......Sorry turbo tax, wouldn't buy your product just because of the commercial. We still don't shop at Staple because of the "WOW, THAT'S A LOW PRICE" yelling commercial.

All Political commercials,
most Florida commercials as they are filled with
“ family” rather than professionally completed.
A particular atty comes to mind and a car dealership.
I won’t give Either of them Xtra exposure here.
They are Awful!!

Epic dance off and Epic Strut adverts for Money Supermarket basically these adverts here:

God the fact that they are so cringeworthy just makes me want bash my head on my keyboard right now.

The new Matthew McConaughey Lincoln ad where he is at some type of dinner party and then he plays pool, and there is some kind of analogy between his pool playing skills and the Lincoln's safety features. Very annoying.

As much as I like Matthew, I can't change the channel quick enough when any of his Lincoln commercials come on.

we have one here for a lawyer and his motto is "one call that's call "
and he has this big cheesy smile--and its on a lot--if he has to spend that much to advertise I doubt hes any good

Georgia? Lol, his voice sounds just like one of the guys that I used to work with.

I find all of the above annoying. But guess what, they served their purpose we are all taking about them.

The tic tac commercial. It is so stupid and annoying. I always think that whoever came up with the idea for it should be fired.

Any commercial with Judy Greer in it. Now they are rerunning the Hilton ad with her in it talking to the bartender at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Also the Matthew McConaughey commercials, any of them. Just too arty.

And then there is Morgan and Morgan, For the People for the local one. All of the M&M ads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter