~~Announcements?~~

tinkerrn

Needing 'pixie dust'!!
Have/Are any of you sending out announcements post wedding??? No friends or family will be with us when we get married, so we wanted to send out announcements. I have looked at the Cinderella Invitations and LOVE them!!!
Can I get them in Announcements and not invitations?? I would love some ideas!!!

i plan to do something like that. I will be doing it myself using microsoft word. I downloaded disney font and might use either clipart or make a watermark of the pavilion to go behind my text. If you wish to do it yourself and want some help, i will be glad to help. I haven't started mine yet, but when i am done if you want to see it i can show you.

Good luck!

Have A Disney Day!!!

We did announcements and used a modified verse from www.verseit.com

They came out really cute and we have gotten a ton of compliments on them. Let me see if I can get a picture uploaded to post. We did them ourselves but I did check on a lot of the ones that can be ordered.

What I found from most locations is if you can order it in invitation you can modify the wording to be an announcement.

We're going to do this too...but I haven't considered what yet or if I'm going to make them or have them made...but we're in the same situation as you. None of our friends or family will be there so we want to send out announcements. We also plan to give our Disney website address so they can see pictures.

I'd love to see pics of what others have done!

Glad this thread was started! We are eloping but wanted to send out cute announcements letting everyone know and invite them to the party my best friend will be throwing for us!

I would love to make them ourselves, but the printer is broken. Another is not in the budget right now! Has any one ordered the Cinderella invitations that are on several web sites? They look soooo pretty! We are having an open house a few weeks when we return, can I add that on the announcement?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter