Anniversary

We have a couple of times. We at at Palo one time and Remy the other. Both were great experiences.

Also our room steward made up our room with towel swans and rose petals.

Nothing over the top but very nice experiences.

Awesome! We arent going to do Palo or Remy this time around because of our kids so i was curious!
We have a couple of times. We at at Palo one time and Remy the other. Both were great experiences.

Also our room steward made up our room with towel swans and rose petals.

Nothing over the top but very nice experiences.

We had dinner at Palo on our anniversary last June. It was wonderful! They also brought us a special dessert in the main dining room the next night. Make sure you go to guest services and get an anniversary button!

We had dinner at Palo on our anniversary last June. It was wonderful! They also brought us a special dessert in the main dining room the next night. Make sure you go to guest services and get an anniversary button!
I didnt know about that!!

Have you put it on your reservation that it's your anniversary? If not, you can call and tell them. They will ask which night you want to celebrate it in the MDR. We celebrated our anniversary on the Wonder, our pins were in our room when we arrived. We celebrated a birthday on the Fantasy and had to get the pins at guest services.

Have you put it on your reservation that it's your anniversary? If not, you can call and tell them. They will ask which night you want to celebrate it in the MDR. We celebrated our anniversary on the Wonder, our pins were in our room when we arrived. We celebrated a birthday on the Fantasy and had to get the pins at guest services.
I put it on my reservation but it didnt ask what day!

We celebrated our 15th anniversary on the Dream (followed by WDW Food and Wine Festival). It was lovely and everyone was very kind. My TA put in the notes about our anniversary, so I'm not sure what she said. Next September we will be celebrating our 20th on the Fantasy doing 10 nights (B2B). Can't wait!

My TA put in our reservation notes about our anniversary, but not sure what actually happens. We will be celebrating our 10th on the Dream next year. Very exciting to hear about everyone else's experiences.

We go on the Dream Thursday to celebrate our 25th anniversary which is today. I told them when I made the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!